Take curiosity and stacking to a whole new level that's sure to be out of this world! Place the ball in the base, insert a clear tube and turn on the fan, then stack other tubes and see the ball flying to the top!
Young builders can stack the tubes together in numerical order to build a 3-foot-tall rocket ship! Once the pieces are stacked, they can place the ball into the base and turn on the fan to watch the ball launch to the top! When your junior astronaut places the lid on top of the rocket, the ball will sink back down...it's out of this world MAGIC!
- UP, UP, AND AWAY: Ever seen a ball float in the air? Simply place the ball in the base, stack the tubes, turn on the fan, and watch the ball soar up the tubes to the top. Kids will have a cheerful blast playing with this air-powered ball launcher!
- HOW IT WORKS: Kids can make the ball travel up and down the tubes without touching it. Put the lid on and watch the ball sink all the way down again. The fan will turn off automatically after 5 minutes of no activity.
- STACK IT UP: Perfect for different ages and heights, this fun and engaging playset for kids can be stacked up to 35 inches. Toddlers can play sitting down or standing up, which promotes physical development, balance and coordination.
- INSPIRES CURIOSITY: This brilliant twist on a classic toy will cultivate and satisfy a kid's curiosity for aerodynamics, physics and adventure! It also features fun animals, shapes and numbers, which boosts their early counting and fine motor skills.
- Teaches cause and effect learning, sequencing, early counting skills, number recognition, animal recognition and shape recognition.
- Encourages coordination, balance, dexterity, imagination and simple problem-solving.
- Requires 4 AA batteries, which are INCLUDED.
- Assembled measures approx. 7 x 7 x 35.5 inches (LxWxH).